Family

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Lights!

--Side note: If your picture of Leah at the top is smaller than before, I don't know what to say. Mine is too. The blog is being posted now entirely from the laptop and my navigation skills on this thing are not what they should be, so I can't troubleshoot like I used to.  Also, the comment has been made (you know who you are) that poor Sarah is not being represented in the header.  This is not an oversight on my part, I swear!  I will change that soon.

Last night we squeezed in some time with busy-busy Leah and took the annual trek around town to see our favorite Christmas lights.  And now that she is six, and because she is her mother's daughter, she insists on stopping at Starbucks whenever she sees one! Oh, and check out the snappy red coat Leah got from her Auntie Holly for her birthday and Sarah's fur coat that, frankly, we all wanted to wear.
"HI-YA"

"Don't I look snappy?"

"Oh yeah? I look snappier than you, Leah!"

Still Leah's favorite house.

Still Oma's favorite house.


"Don't worry, Leah, he's not the real thing."




"Mmmmm...hot chocolate."


No comments:

Post a Comment