Here's what we were up to last week . . . at least I think so . . .
1. Finished up my Cameron and Abbie time. Abbie and I did a few crafty things
and made friendship bracelets.
2. Ashley, Scott, and Leah spent the week in northern California and Oregon
exploring beaches, visiting the giant redwoods, and chasing whales down the Klamath River
(don't shoot me for spelling it wrong, Scott).
3. Kelly went back to work, so I started my new job as Sarah's babysitter. Am I
the luckiest person on the planet? YES!
Here's what's happening this week:
1. Leah starts Kindergarten, and I go into Leah withdrawals. I bought extra Kleenex just for the occasion.
2. The entire family celebrates Mom-Mom's 75th birthday (wow)!
3. I avoid Pinterest. Maybe.
4. I learn how to edit HTML.
|On . . . that river.|
|Cresent City California|
|You're not my mommy. Where's my mommy? I want my mommy!!!!|
|Happy Birthday, Fred!|
|Leah's first day of school. Nervous, but never cried! Way to go, sweetie!!!|
|The birthday girl.|